- Data information we collect and for what reasons :
Full Name, full address, phone number, email address, payment details (bank account number, IBAN, card details etc), business title, document to prove personal ID for security reasons (ID, passport and visa information, driving license), tax details, company tax details. We do not collect “sensitive information”, unless it is volunteered by you. We do not collect any personal data provided by children under the age of 15 years old. By signing this form you provide consent to process personal data of children under the age of 15 years old (parental consent). Children’s personal data may be collected for activities, which/that are organized through our Hotel and/or for security reasons.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data:
- The provision of the services you appoint us for and you wish to receive from us,
- Complying with a statutory obligation, such us returning prepayment, managing your claims etc,
- Safeguarding and protecting the legitimate interests of yours as well as ours.
- The consent you provide us with under the specific conditions set out in the legal framework in order to receive updates on services and offers.
We may use personal data :
- for complying with our legal obligations
- for safeguarding our legitimate interests and for the protection of persons and goods,
- for communicating with you and managing your reservation,
- for keeping you up-to-date with our news and offers.
- Share information – Transfer to third – party associates:
We share your personal data with the following categories of recipients :
- Governmental authorities, law enforcement agencies etc
- Associates of our Hotel. We declare that we do not sell information we collect and hold about you.
- Data Controller: DamigosCalderaWorld, having its registered office in Santorini (Firostefani 84700), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +30 2286027169, fax: +30 2286023725, website: www.damigoscalderaworld.com, informs that, for the purposes of its business, it processes personal data of its customers in accordance with applicable national law (No 4624/2019) and the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
- Your rights:
Access, update, withdraw amend or correct : You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you, update, withdraw, amend or correct the information.
Change, restrict and delete : You may have the right to change, restrict or delete your personal data stored by us.
Data portability : You may have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that allows you to access, use and edit them. You also have the right to ask us, if technically feasible, to pass the data directly to another processor.
Object and complaint: You may have the right to object to the use of data by us, in case that we use the information for illegal or unauthorized purposes. To exercise these rights or to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please contact us, by using the contact information stated below. Finally, If you are resident in EU, or a citizen of EU, and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
We take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the secure processing of your personal data and to prevent any accidental loss or destruction and any unauthorized and/or illegal access, use, alteration or disclosure of your data. However, given the way that Internet works and the fact that is freely accessible to anyone, we are unable to guarantee that no unauthorized third parties will ever be able to circumvent such measures and gain access, or even make use of your personal information for unauthorized and/or unlawful purposes. Furthermore, we bear no responsibility for payments that take place in other bank accounts, as a result of hacking. For your safety, we recommend you before paying, contact with us to verify the correct bank accounts.
- DATA RETENTION
We store part of your personal information in physical form and/or in computer files, in our Hotel premises, and only the Data Controller and ours Data Processors have access o the data. Our computing system is protected by passwords. The length of time we keep your information will vary depending on the obligations of European and national legal framework.
- TO CONTACT US FOR GDPR ISSUES
For the purposes of EU law, if you have any questions, requests or concerns you may contact us, Manager for GDPR issues via email, via phone at +30 2286027169, via fax : +30 2286023725, via mail address Santorini 84 700, Greece.
HOTEL POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All children under the age of 18 should use the jacuzzi only when supervised by a parent – guardian. The Hotel does not bear any responsibility for incidents/accidents due to parental neglect/unsupervised children. Guests are strongly advised to use the jacuzzi at least 2 hours after their last meal.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
Children under the age of 14 should be accompanied by parents/guardians at all times during their hotel stay. The hotel does not bear any responsibility for incidents/accidents due to parental neglect/unsupervised children. Parents/guardians are responsible for the use of sharp objects and electrical appliances in the room. The hotel will not be held responsible for any accidents caused by authorized use of appliances.
Smoking is forbidden in the rooms, corridors and all of the hotel’s enclosed areas.